Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Delicious Apple Cobbler

The easiest dessert you can whip up and it is so yummy!!! :-)  Sorry for the bad picture...everytime I make this I forget to take a pic!  Here's my pic of it, before it disappears into people's stomaches.  Enjoy by itself or with some ice cream of your choice :D

Ingredients:

3 large thinly sliced organic apples
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup oats (coarsely ground)
handful of raisins
1.5 lime juice
1/4 cups sunflower seeds (coarsely ground)
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
2-3 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
dash of salt
handful of coconut flakes

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together well, and place in a baking pan, and cover with aluminum foil.  I'm really bad w/ portions, so this is just an estimate.  You can just taste it and if you need to add more of something, go ahead!  Bake until cooked (around 40 minutes).  



No comments:

Post a Comment