Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Sprouted Mung bean patties 

Yummy in my tummy!! I totally made this recipe up, and it turned out SOOO good!! It almost resembled fish and chips w/ tartar sauce for some reason, but it's NOT and totally tastes better! You can use this as a burger patty  Next time I'm going to add beets in them!

Mung bean patties:

sprouted mung beans
yucca root (or potatoes)
yam
cilantro
garlic
olive oil
cayenne
salt
coconut flour

Boil the yucca, and yams. Keep the sprouts raw. Mix all ingredients together in food processor until smooth and thick. Make into patties and grill on pan with coconut oil until golden brown.  

Sunflower tartar sauce:
sunflower seeds
few spoons of apple cider vinegar
onion powder
salt
lemon juice
garlic cloves 
water

I actually like this Hempseed tartar sauce more, but the sunflower one is good as well!

Pumpkin seeds
Hemp seeds
onion powder
olive oil
salt
water

blend well in blender

No comments:

Post a Comment